Cast news

At the Shotglass we like to keep up with what our favourite Losties are getting up to. Interviews with cast members about Lost or other side projects will be posted as and when they are released.

If you have a story for the page, or just want more stories featured on a certain cast member, email
  • Toni
  • or
  • Niki

  • Tuesday, March 25, 2008

    The RACER X Obsession CONTINUES...

    Well, you guys know I'm getting more and more obsessed with Matthew Fox as RACER X in the new SPEED RACER movie( in theaters May 9th!)...Well....I was surfing the web and found THIS!!!!


    Mattel VariousSee More Mattel Various at IGN.com


    PLEASE....GOD help me if I EVER get this in my house! A LIFE-SIZED Matthew Fox....In Black Leather! If ANYONE can find more info on how I can get my hands...*ahem*...on this ----Please email me!

    dharmaholics@gmail.com

    Now I must take a cold shower...
    NIKI

    No comments: