Cast news

At the Shotglass we like to keep up with what our favourite Losties are getting up to. Interviews with cast members about Lost or other side projects will be posted as and when they are released.

If you have a story for the page, or just want more stories featured on a certain cast member, email
  • Toni
  • or
  • Niki

  • Tuesday, March 18, 2008

    FOXY is RACER X...In Theaters May 9!

    Hey fellow Dharmaholics! Those of you that know me also know my *ahem* fondness for one certain Doctor on LOST...And you probably also know that everytime I see a Speed Racer trailer I drool with the views I get of Matthew Fox in that Racer X costume! I CANNOT wait to see this movie! IT IS SO COLORFUL! Check out the trailer here at the OFFICIAL SITE!

    http://speedracerthemovie.warnerbros.com/


    ENJOY! I just want to get Matt alone with that outfit on!!!!


    SINCERELY,
    NIKI

    No comments: