Cast news

At the Shotglass we like to keep up with what our favourite Losties are getting up to. Interviews with cast members about Lost or other side projects will be posted as and when they are released.

If you have a story for the page, or just want more stories featured on a certain cast member, email
  • Toni
  • or
  • Niki

  • Thursday, July 17, 2008

    Evangeline Lilly's 'Lost' skin

    Evangeline Lilly says starring in 'Lost' ruined her skin. The 29-year-old actress " who plays Kate Austen in the hit US TV show " admits she started surfing in the rough sea to cope with stress of filming, but the salty water soon took its toll on her complexion.

    She said: "Last season of the show I surfed constantly, which was cathartic for me, but the sun and salt water wreaked havoc with my skin so, for the first time in my life, I had skin problems. I ended up wearing a full face of pink pure zinc to protect it. I looked ridiculous with this bright pink face but I just wanted to surf!"

    Photobucket

    Evangeline has also revealed the secret to her slim figure " indoor aerobics. She added to Britain's InStyle magazine: "I dance around my living room to cheesy 80s aerobics music until I'm sweating really hard! "I also walk a lot.

    Walking is a very underestimated exercise in North America. It's all run hard, lift weights and push your body, but walking is wonderful for elongating the body and posture."

    Source: www.chinadaily.com.cn

    No comments: