Cast news

At the Shotglass we like to keep up with what our favourite Losties are getting up to. Interviews with cast members about Lost or other side projects will be posted as and when they are released.

If you have a story for the page, or just want more stories featured on a certain cast member, email
  • Toni
  • or
  • Niki

  • Thursday, July 17, 2008

    Evangeline Lilly " I'm like a man - you know, 'I can do anything'

    "The only reason I was going for auditions when I won the role of Kate in Lost was an exercise in self-exploration," she said. "But I'm like a man - you know, 'I can do anything.'

    "At 14 I thought I might one day be an actress. But by 18 I wanted to be a missionary. Acting as a career was just a blip on the radar."

    The 28-year-old also confessed that her Lost co-stars were unhappy that she had landed a role on the hit show with relatively little acting experience, Digital Spy reports

    She explained: "They were furious. You could see it written all over their faces. They were thinking, 'I've done all this work to get to this place and here you are with nothing to draw on, standing at the same place as me.'"

    Source: thebosh.com

    No comments: