Cast news

At the Shotglass we like to keep up with what our favourite Losties are getting up to. Interviews with cast members about Lost or other side projects will be posted as and when they are released.

If you have a story for the page, or just want more stories featured on a certain cast member, email
  • Toni
  • or
  • Niki

  • Tuesday, April 22, 2008

    MATTHEW MEN'S HEALTH VIDEO AND ARTICLE

















    Well...To continue what I was saying before...YES, I DID go out and buy THE MAY 2008 issue of Men's Health Magazine with FOXY on the cover! Great article inside on how they got him on a racetrack to drive some PORCHES! He did good for an ametuer race driver! If you would like to see more and read the article check out the site

    http:///www.menshealth.com/matthewfox


    OH and some of you know my baby is my 1953 CHEVY....I LOVE historic cars...WELL....MATTHEW says he has some guys customizing a 1950 MERCURY for him! That is MY OTHER FAVORITE CAR! They look GREAT when they are CHOPPED!!!! I wish I had one myself! LUCKY BASTARD!


    ENJOY!

    NIKI (I AM JACK'S YETI BEARD)

    No comments: