Cast news

At the Shotglass we like to keep up with what our favourite Losties are getting up to. Interviews with cast members about Lost or other side projects will be posted as and when they are released.

If you have a story for the page, or just want more stories featured on a certain cast member, email
  • Toni
  • or
  • Niki

  • Wednesday, October 22, 2008

    Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stripping Off For Mens' Magazines

    Evangeline Lilly regrets her past as a lads' mag pin-up.

    The Lost star, 29, insists she only stripped for the pictures because she was told to.

    She explains, "I was inexperienced back then and quite trusting so I had to learn how to deal with that.

    "There's some ugly burned bridges in the past because I put my trust in people and they just didn't follow through.

    "I ended up in Maxim magazine and things like that and I would never in a million years be caught dead in those magazines. So I'm now with the right people and they understand me."

    Source: showbizspy.com

    No comments: