Cast news

At the Shotglass we like to keep up with what our favourite Losties are getting up to. Interviews with cast members about Lost or other side projects will be posted as and when they are released.

If you have a story for the page, or just want more stories featured on a certain cast member, email
  • Toni
  • or
  • Niki

  • Monday, May 19, 2008

    LOST - EVANGELINE LILLY: 'I'M A MISER'

    LOST star EVANGELINE LILLY only moved from a mouldy Hawaiian hovel after it made her ill - because she was too cheap to relocate.
    The actress purchased a new home last year (07), after her previous house on the islands - where she shoots Lost - burned down.
    But the new pad was similarly cursed; it was riddled with a fungus that started to affect her health.
    And Lilly only moved out when she started to fear for her wellbeing.
    She says, "I bought a house last summer and I ended up finding out that it was completely mould-infested, and I was being poisoned by the mould and was therefore very ill for the first four months of the (Lost) shooting season.
    "But I didn't find out for four months and I didn't move from the house, even though I knew something was wrong and I was probably not well, because I'm just really cheap and if I have to pay a mortgage and rent, I'm not a happy person.
    "Eventually my illness overrided (sic) my thriftiness. I really wasn't well. The pipes were contaminated. It was a cheap house."
    Lilly adds her thriftiness isn't isolated to real-estate. She adds, "For the first three years of being on Lost I refused to valet, because I didn't want to tip."

    Source: www.contactmusic.com

    No comments: